Suka-suka tulis bukan mau nama..

Aku menulis bukan kerna nama...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

To a man with respect deep into my heart... <3

My heart has reasons that reason does
not understand...

My mouth keeps silent to hear the
heart speak....

I'm stuck like a dope
With a thing called hope,
And I can't get it out of my heart...

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its
vicinity freshen into smiles...

My heart already knows
What the mind can only dream of.
I trust my heart..

Laughter is harder...
Friendship is stronger...
Trust is deeper...
Feeling is clearest...
When it comes from the heart..

It is the heart that makes a man rich.
You are rich according to what you are,
not according to what you have..

I fell in love with you the second I laid eyes
on you, it had nothing to do with the way you
looked, there was something in your eyes, then
I found out what was in your heart....

I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength
from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of
little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose
conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto
death...and, this man is you.

I become hoping more from u..., I need you so much as I know u already
in my heart for the 2nd time I saw you, but a tear falls forever
inside a broken heart...which always make me afraid to try to open up
my heart... :(

Right now I am holding you in my heart,
so while it is not the physical touch,
I am holding you in that place that I hold
only you...the only man which all my dreams become so true since I saw
you for the 2nd time.

You cannot tell your heart what it wants.
Your heart will tell you.

Follow your mind and be smart,
follow your heart and be happy...

<3 Fauziah

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment