backyard, they pick up every shiny or interesting-looking stone they
can find and shove it into their pockets. Maybe there is a fantasy of
discovering gold, or perhaps each stone's unique texture and
appearance are fascinating to the little person's mind. Over time and
through much accumulation, though, those rocks become heavy to carry
around. If you are now dividing yourself among too many pursuits, you
may need a break. Concentrate on just one, and do your best at it."
What my zodiac was saying for today are so much true. I am feel so
burdened will all the responsibilities putting on my back. I feel
so tired. But, as for now nothing much I can do as all the burden,
clearly and perfectly are my responsibilities... I just can pray for
the light to lighten up my life. And, I believe there is a very good
bright and the nicest light is on their way...I believe.
--
Sent from my mobile device
No comments:
Post a Comment